In January 2020 we opened a local NGO in Indonesia: DARE THIS INDONESIA (DTI) and named it YAYASAN DEDIKASI TJIPTA INDONESIA.
DARE-This is an international organisation with its head office in the Netherlands. All of our members are closely related to Indonesia and have done most of their work in Indonesia. Until recently, DARE-THIS has been represented in Indonesia by a Representative Office based in Makassar. The transition into a local NGO, a “Yayasan”, provides our organisation with comprehensive possibilities to act locally.
Vulnerable and marginalised people are particularly at risk from social and economic inequalities and negative environmental impacts. This group includes people with disabilities, affected by leprosy, HIV/Aids, people living in poverty, people affected by climate change and disasters, women and children.
We promote sustainable development and environmental equity through community based programmes. We aim to work in partnership with marginalised populations towards an inclusive, equitable, healthy and sustainable society.
* Capacity building, training, workshops
* Organisational support (organisational development, proposal development, project / program design and assistance) for organisations of marginalised people
* Participatory monitoring, supervision, evaluations and learning
* Training manuals and materials, module development
* Quantitative and qualitative, participatory and emancipatory research
* Surveys, census, baseline studies, need assessments
* Desk reviews and context analysis
* Review of scientific documents and proposals
DTI has a sub-unit Leprosy based in Makassar. This unit is headed by Al Qadri, who himself is affected by leprosy. Together we aim to support people affected by leprosy and strengthen their organisation PerMaTa.
Our Sub-Unit for LGBTQI communities promotes inclusion and meaningful involvement of LGBTQI peoples and sex workers in the Asia-Pacific region. Our Sub-Unit is led by a trans representative- Melati Adelita Dewi and a GBQ representative- Afrizal, both based on the Indonesian island of Bali.
Currently DTI is supported by SASAKAWA HEALTH FOUNDATION and VOICE to run two emergency support projects for people facing hardship due to the corona crisis. The district teams of PerMaTa South Sulawesi visit people affected by leprosy providing food aid, information and conduct advocacy to the local government to help organise support for people in need.
Panduan WHO Virus Corona (COVID-19) untuk Masyarakat
Jaga Diri Sendiri dan Orang di Sekitarnya:
- Tinggal di rumah
- Hindari kerumunan orang
- Menyapa orang lain dengan melambaikan tangan, mengangguk atau membungkukkan badan.
- Menjaga jarak 1,5 meter dengan orang lain
- Sering mencuci tangan dengan sabun selama min 20 detik
- Kalau tidak ada air mencuci tangan dengan hand sanitiser
- Hindari menyentuh wajah Anda
- Sebaiknya memakai masker kalau ke luar rumah
- Selalu memakai masker kalau dekat orang sakit COVID-19
- Ketika batuk atau bersin, tutup mulut dan hidung Anda dengan siku atau kertas tisu
Kalau ada gejala infeksi dengan demam, batuk dan sulit bernafas SEGERA CARI BANTUAN MEDIS :
- Telpon nomor COVID-19 setempat dan ikuti petunjuk mereka
- isolasikan diri
- beristirahat, minum banyak cairan, makan makanan bergizi, hindari merokok
Jangan percaya berita-berita sembarangan karena banyak hoax. Cari sumber informasi yang terpercaya
Bersikap baik terhadap orang lain dan peduli pada orang sakit
Untuk Menang melawan Virus Corona: